Friday, January 4, 2008

Foughts on fame, and famous family, fool

I believe, fully, that I know 5 people who will one day be famous. And since I have about 5 readers, that means that if you read this blog - you'll be famous one day....I firmly believe that.

One is my sister who moves today for Nashville, because country just lives in Nashville. . . so she should too.

I have her autograph, and her old yearbook pictures. . . and nobody is prouder she's going after her dream than me. . . and nobody believes she'll actually make it there more than I do.

Have fun, Annie. I love you. Don't forget me. . . we used to share a room.

Maybe knowing her will make me more famous?

2 comments:

hootenannie said...

Thanks, Jer-a-my. I will never forget you, and that is a REAL LIVE promise.

I'm currently sitting here in Nashville, eating wine and cheese with my 4 friends. Who moves to Nashville and already has 4 friends?

Dev said...

foughts? is tyler writing your blog for you? i read your blog, what am i going to be famous as?? j/k- i am excited to follow annie's road to fame also through her adorable blog.