Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thoughts on a new blog banner

So this morning, post birthday, I get up, feed my youngest son (my oldest doesn't want to eat - he's sick, don't call social services please) and then start to play with photoshop...which is fun cause i never play with it. I've watched ash do it for a long time now. So I started playing and here it is....

My exploration of narcissism.

It's totally un-professional, totally ragged looking, and humbling (if you ever mess with photos of yourself in photoshop, you get the full on view of your imperfections....like chipped yellow teeth and bad shaving jobs.....ahem).

Welcome new blog banner. I predict you'll be here for about 2 days until I get sick of you, and then you're gone....

Jeremy Parsons. Photoshop genius.

Or not.

8 comments:

hootenannie said...

Wow - you LOOK 28. So mature and rugged. Good job, broseph.

Anonymous said...

We all must begin somewhere...

rachel rianne said...

you LOVE yourself.
hahaha.

hey. it was your birthday though.
maybe we all get to be vain a little around those days.
i hope that yours was awesome.
i'm sorry that i stole your sisters on your party night.
and i'm also bummed that i didn't get out of bed to see you guys on sunday.
maybe someday we'll actually hang out.

bret eubank said...

jeremy...
one of my students asked me when was the last time i got my teeth whitened. i said, "whitened" and then she said, "okay, cleaned...they look kind of yellow." i don't need photoshop to remind me, i have 86 sixth graders who remind me that i'm balding and still have zits. and they even beat me in checkers and connect four!!

Aaron & Heather said...

Hey... I think its awesome, even though two of the images are the same(I won't tell anyone) Lots of photoshop fun, you'll be pulling your hair out like the rest of us in no time.

-Aaron

Dev said...

Just your thoughts on Andalé Mono. Just my thoughts, you should grow a wicked stache. I never leave comments so I thought I would add something. Hope you had a good bady.

z

Jeremy Parsons said...

Aaron and heather - you found my blog! Congrats. Welcome to the mind numbing world of Jeremy Parsons. ;)

Two Guys Good Health said...

dude, i dig.

and i'm definitely way behind on commenting (apparently i haven't added you to my rss feed. i thought i had... how lame is that?)