Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thoughts on Colorado Pictures

Pics of the recent trip to CO. These are pics that I took. For many many many many more pics of the trip, see my wife's photo blog: ashleyparsonsphotography.blogspot.com.

Pics of the "old friends" referenced a couple of posts below:

Jerome, the red. Or is it magenta?


Devon, a faithful blog reader (rewarded with her picture on the blog - congrats my friend!)


Sarah, doing her best "Magnum" impression in the mountains. Nothing says "I'm a missionary in Mexico" like this pose.


Kyle, fired up for his impending wedding, shows me how excited he is about Cinderella and his cool magic wand. He told me later that Cinderella is a really "manly" Disney character. Obviously:


Jen and Jane rocking the Rio at the Bachelorette party (if by rocking you mean "sedately sitting at a table smiling"):


Clark, appearing in a vision as a pirate. . . .or zorro. . . .or whatever those tux clothes look like. Whatever the case, man this guy makes whatever look styling. . . .


And my beautiful wife. I love seeing joy on her face.


For now, goodbye to Colorado. . . . .

3 comments:

Dev said...

Amazing photog skills, Jer! And really great posts about CO. We had a really wonderful time with you guys too. I think you can officially quit addressing your "reader" because one of your last few posts had *gasp* 3 COMMENTS!!! AND-you know 2 Sarahs! wow. Come with Ash to NYC, pleeeeeeease!

Sarah said...

Thanks for making me laugh... a lot! I need that every now and then. You now have at least 2 requests to address US faithful readerS as readers instead of reader. Great pics... miss you guys a ton! Ven a chihuahua pronto amigo!

Wearing a Man-Skirt (for now) said...

Bro-

So good to see pics of friends.
Miss you bunches. I agree with Dev: You MUST come to NYC.