Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thoughts on a change of life direction

A big announcement to all of my reader. You need to know this first.

Don't worry, I will continue to blog. But, life is taking me in a new direction, and, with the support of my wife (she doesn't even know this yet), I am going back to college: starting in January.

I am going to Appalachian State University. Here's the back story about this huge change:

While dinking around the "net" I came across something that changed my life forever: this video for ASU. I was sold immediately, and have already made my plans to attend next semester. I have quit my jobs, I have sold my possessions - I am jumping in. Why? Just watch:




I would appreciate your support in this venture. In fact - you're all invited. Even when it's cold, cold, cold - ASU is HOT HOT HOT!




And if you believed a word of this post, you are crazy.

3 comments:

bec said...

this post makes me proud as a peacock

Dev said...

How perfect, we have always thought of you as "solid as a rock, and proud as a peacock"! Also, talk about artistic genius. I love how the picture of the sax player shows then the sax comes in, the picture of the keyboardist shows when the keyboard comes in, and the picture of the black guy shows when the background vocals come in. Great, great post.

Wearing a Man-Skirt (for now) said...

Thanks for making my day by ruining my day, bro. There's a very, very fine line between depressing and funny. When that line becomes indistinguishable, this is my prayer: "Lord, let this not be real. Amen."